Worship with us on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
See our blog for information on special services. Note: During winter, or summer heat advisory, we will meet in the Green Chapel, located in the Community Center.
Some things to note:
- Blessed are they that bring their children to church! However, we understand if worship is challenging for little ones and invite them to participate in the service, hang out at the coloring table, or hang out with one of our youth leaders in the community center kitchen.
- Most of our service is in English, though readings and songs are occasionally in Spanish or German or any other language that people want to share with us. We invite you to pray in the language closest to your heart.
- If you play an instrument and would like to play with the band, join them for rehearsal in the sanctuary at 9 am.
- Our band leader, Bob, would like to you clap on the 2 and the 4. Please and thank you.
- Our faith tradition teaches that all are welcome to receive Christ’s grace through holy communion.
All are welcome. You are invited.